Friday, November 20, 2009

[Practice are back!]

Cheerleaders!

Vulcanianz!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Practices are back!!

But the practices will be located on Friday.

Every week.

I think?

o.o

We have two choices of location to choose to practice at.

1. BB Gym

If there is transport problem to the gym, the coaches can fetch us from SMK Seafield straight to BB Gym.

2. Court 1 near Chee Wei's house (opposite USJ 2)

But we must be extra careful if we practice there.

Because we don't have mats.

But mostly vote for choice 2.

I think again?

o.o

And the time for practice whether want to put in the morning or afternoon,

Will be voted by you guys.

Please text me (WeiWen) and I can collect all the votes and pass the names to the captains.

Ask around for my number because I just changed my phone number.

But I think I text-ed most of you guys this afternoon.

That's my phone number.

Any question,

Text me or the both captains.

We need at least 12 people.

But currently we have 13 of them vote for morning, 1 of them vote for afternoon.

'Cause of some reasons.

But of course,

We hope there were more members in our team.

So, cheerleaders, PLEASE help to find more people come and join cheerleading!

Find more new members!

PLEASE!

Please and thank you.

=D

That's all for this post.

Bye!


Vulcanian,
WeiWen -w2-

No comments:

Post a Comment